She Won't Sleep With Me... 1

It's the season of love again and this year we have a special story from a new NIB family member for this Valentine season.

As you navigate this cashless, "petrol-less", electioneering Valentine season, try to relax with Dapo's real love story.

Enjoy 💕

********


Yes, she has gone down on me severally, but she won't let me sleep with her. I mean, my woman has made me commune with the angels on several occasions. She is a fast learner and thanks to my professional coaching, she is now an expert at making my heart race at uncountable beats per minute with her skilled fingers and delectable mouth. Yet, she won't let me touch nor show her how I truly feel about her and I am madly, sometimes obsessively in-love with her.

We met at an event. She came in late and an usher directed her to the vacant chair next to mine. From the corner of my eye, I watched her arrange her dress around her and instantly noticed that she wasn't the flashy, curvy type. I have always loved curvy, voluptuous women so I ignored her but somehow we started analysing the event and guests together. I actually thought she was a comedian because that lady got me laughing all day. I was hooked by her personality so we exchanged numbers. After thousands of chats, a few dates and calls, I convinced her to visit my apartment. She reluctantly agreed.

It was a weekend and I spent all day washing and cleaning my place just to make a good first impression. She arrived, noticed and complimented my efforts the moment she stepped into my apartment and I felt a spark of emotion burst somewhere in my heart. Most women don't compliment me so yeah, it felt good. 

After the usual chitchat, we decided to make lunch together, she took over after awhile and the food was amazing. We played video games, laughed a lot and were completely lost in each other's company. We even forgot to touch our phones all day. By evening I was yearning to extend the visit. I couldn't resist her. There was this pull, call it chemistry or lust, but I just knew I wanted her in my arms all night. So I fished out my years of experience and made my moves. The soft kisses were as I imagined. 

Sincerely, I have kissed women, but her lips felt like they were customized for me. She was initially shy but after some prodding, we were French kissing and holding onto each other as if letting go would end us. Her signals were blaring at me and all my receptors and hormones became fully charged so I did what any man with blood in his veins would do...

NEXT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7