Valentines day: LOL!!

Don't overthink when I say that I had a great weekend. Surprisingly it was not even as a result of anything extraordinary or one of those expensive sit outs. The fact that I was eager to face a new day after the whole experience got me thinking and reaching out for my device to enable me put my thoughts down and gladly share it with you all. 

NIB Special Valentine Season  
Feel the Magic Here

I have never given much thought to the adage: laughter is the best medicine. With Covid-19 refusing to leave us alone, the tradition of attending comedy events now seems like a suicide mission. Besides, laughing behind a face mask just no make sense. 

Anyway, I finally got to confirm the veracity of that old adage and it was all thanks to hilarious memes and videos on Valentines day being shared by young Nigerians. Omo our people are talented and they succeeded in getting us rolling on our backs with unabashed laughter. Infact I am sure my neighbors were wondering "what is going on at this lady's house today?" 😃😃😂 Wetin concern me!

This is supposed to be a short post so I will just hit the nail on the head.  This valentine season we all need to spread laughter and happiness wherever we go. Instead of waiting for gifts from your sweetheart or buying items that might never be unboxed, share bouts of laughter together. 

Let this be another opportunity for you to spend quality time with your family or better half laughing over fond memories, recalling old jokes or creating new ones. Instead complaining about everything, nursing thoughts of jumping into the lagoon or off a rooftop, try to overcome those early warning signs of depression or sadness with this tested and trusted medication. 

You will not only watch your relationship bloom but you would definitely add more years to your lives. This is my wise counsel for you this season✌️







Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7