Afloat E. 4

 
“The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important.” 
– Martin Luther King Jr.

*****

They were oblivious of my presence as their unbridled passion and hunger for each other mounted with each passing minute. My mind went blank as I just gazed at a scene that would shame almost all the romantic movies I had ever seen. My dazed brain managed to run an on the spot statistics and yes, I had never witnessed two people go at each other like they were doing. With my limited experience, this was like being on the set of an adult movie; which is why I will save you the uncomfortable details. I was shocked to a point of immobility. 


Wow! So this is how it is done? A naughty part of me was intrigued but something pulled me back from that lane; guess it was my sense of decency. 


Should I leave? Maybe I should stay. Is this really happening? I should just leave quietly, besides nobody would guess I was ever there. 


I turned to go when another thought struck me: what if someone else walks in, someone with a camera phone and an agenda? This would trend as the hottest piece of gossip for a year. The last thought drove away my confusion. I turned back towards them. 


She was now on her back on the only couch in the rehearsal room. The same couch I always sprawled on with the others whenever we had to wait for Queen Mabel's arrival, my skin crawled; I will never go near that chair again. They were beginning to moan and grunt loudly. 

I must confess that I found the whole passionate make-out session entertaining and an interesting theory which grandly upturned my initial conjecture, but I knew I needed to put an end to it before their garments started flying across the room. Taking a deep breath, I slammed the door shut and they froze in place. I nearly laughed out as they became still like perfect statues. 

NEXT

*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7