Afloat Season 3 E. 4

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

-------------------------

Ituron community -

"Please don't take my husband away. I beg you in the name of God. I know where the man is... I - I will take you there... please please!"

Maurices wife wailed and pleaded with Eric

"Boma I forbid you! Eric you can't do anything. You're just a boy!" 

Maurice yelled louder while trying to fight off the men clutching onto him. A dog could be heard barking in the distance as the light in some houses nearby came on but nobody dared to come outside. They all viewed them from their windows.

"Are you lying to me?"

Eric's eyes burned red as he glared at Boma.

"No! No please I'm not. I will take you to where we kept him. It's not far from here... please sir"

"If i find out you're lying..." he paused 

"Eric you're a spineless coward! How can you be threatening a pregnant woman? You are a coward!" 

Maurices yelled and fought hard to break away from the various hands holding him down. 

[Don't forget to subscribe to NIB so you can get daily updates of this story and more]

"If you touch my wife, I will kill you Eric. I swear, your blood will be sacrificed to our ancestors if anything happens to her!"

"Lead the way." Eric growled and turning to his men he pointed at Maurice; "bring him along."

Bomas face was wet with the tears streaming out of her bleary eyes. Her body quivered as she slowly led the group down the stairs of the front porch while using one hand to hold up her lose wrapper. She stepped into the night with Eric and his men following closely behind, dragging along a resisting Maurice.


NEXT

READ ALSO - Lets All Go Nude



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7