AFLOAT SEASON 2 Ep.11
Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.
- Napoleon Hill.
---------------------
Location: Chairman's Compound“Stranger? Yesterday? That's impossible. We’ve had none recently. Besides, my men would have informed me if anybody came into town.”
“Are you trying to say that I'm lying?”
“No, sir! You know I respect you a lot, but this info...” Eric faltered, but
He swung around toward the young men lined up behind him. “Did any stranger arrive yesterday?”
The men stared blankly at one another before turning back to Eric, surprise etched across their faces.
“No, boss!” they chorused.
Alex frowned at them. Eric was right about his passion and dedication, but lately, since the birth of his son, he had grown distracted—too busy playing family man at home with his wife.
“Oga Alex, if anyone came in, we would have seen him. My men are everywhere.”
“It’s either your men are blind, or someone is lying to you,” Alex snapped. “My intel confirmed that some guy came into this town last night and nobody paid attention. Someone picked him up from the park, and he wasn't seen leaving, which means he's still here. You can call it a coincidence, but a day after his arrival, my kid sister disappears! Eric, use your head.”
Alex glared at Eric, who was struggling to conceal his rising shock.
“I want to know who that guy is and what business he has here.”
Eric gave a firm nod, then turned on his squad, his expression darkening.
“A stranger came in, and none of you saw him?” Eric enquired through gritted teeth. His men shuffled restlessly, a few taking small steps backward, eyes glued to the dirt.
“This incompetence is unacceptable,” Eric said, turning back to Alex. “I assure you, this will be dealt with. Whoever this stranger is, I promise to find him myself tonight.”
“I trust you, Eric. But make sure nobody leaves town tonight. Your boys on patrol must be on full alert. Unless I’m convinced this is all a game, nobody sleeps until my sister is found.”
“I swear none of us go close eye until she is found and brought home to mummy. Do you want us to involve the police now?”
Alex paused, a dozen dark thoughts racing through his agitated mind. The police? Not yet. He would involve them only after he finished dealing with whoever had taken Dapper. If they had laid a finger on her, he would personally dispatch them to God for judgment. And if Brad had anything to do with it, there was going to be a family funeral.
“No,” Alex said coldly. “She isn't a missing person yet. We will find her before dawn.”
Eric nodded in agreement and turned on his heel, leaving with his men just as the Chairman's PA strode over to Alex.
Eric na fake Jagaban
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Thank you for reading the day's episode
ReplyDelete