AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting.

- Napoleon Hill.

---------------------


“Stranger? Yesterday? That's impossible. We’ve had none recently. Besides my men would have informed me if anybody came into town.”

“Are you trying to say that I'm lying?”

“No Sir! You know I respect you a lot, but this info..." Eric faltered but continued immediately; "everybody in this community knows I don’t joke with my job. We dey always know anything wey dey happen for this town! Nothing escapes us.” 

He swung around towards the young men standing behind him;

“Did any stranger arrive yesterday?” 

The men stared blankly at each other before turning back to look at Eric, surprise written all over their faces.

“No boss!” 

They chorused. Alex frowned at them. Eric was right about being passionate and dedicated but lately, with the birth of his son, he had become distracted and too busy playing home with his wife.

 “Lex if anyone came in we would have seen him. My men are everywhere.”

 “It’s either your men are blind or someone is not telling you the truth. My Intel confirmed that some guy came into THIS TOWN last night and nobody paid attention to him. Someone picked him up from the park and he was not seen leaving which means he is still here. You can call it a coincidence, but a day after his arrival, my kid sister disappeared! Eric use your head. I want to know who that guy is and what business he has here.”

“A stranger and none of you saw him!” 

Eric yelled at his men who backed away from him, eyes glued to their shoes; 

“This incompetence is unacceptable and I assure you that it will be dealt with. As for the stranger, on my life, I will dig him out myself tonight.”

“I trust you Eric but make sure nobody leaves town tonight. Your boys on patrol must be on full alert. Unless I am convinced this is all a game, nobody sleeps until my sister is found.”

“I swear nobody go close eyes until she is found and brought home to mummy. Do you want us to involve the police now?”

Alex paused for awhile as several thoughts ran through his agitated mind. The police? Not yet. He would involve them when he was done dealing with whoever took Dapper. If they hurt her in any way, then he would personally dispatch them to God for judgment and if Brad had anything to do with it, there was going to be a family funeral; 

“No. She is not a missing person yet. We will find her before dawn."

Eric nodded his consent and without another word left with his men just as the Chairman's PA strode over. 


NEXT

READ ALSO: Run for Dear Life


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7