Seasons Greetings from Nikky


I Know the question on your mind is: what happened to Nikky? She no longer blogs!

Yeah I understand. But frankly a lot has been happening in my personal life, the post Covid-19 lockdown era has been super hectic and left me with no spare time for blogging or any interests. 

Notwithstanding, since it's my best month of the year (aside August of course 😁) I will try to get a story or two in here and on nikkyivyblog especially for all the NIB family members who buzzed me with messages and calls (thank you for all the love). 

There's a catch though. 

For me to be able to keep to this promise I will need encouragement from you all. 

So, guys you all need to like and love the stories. Drop comments on how you feel about them in the comment sections here or the inbox. Also Comment on the blog and share with/invite friends to the page. Fill the recommendation on the facebook page (don't frown..lol! Just choose one action).

Now that's the only way i will feel moved or motivated to ditch all my engagements and write a story.

Do not forget: Nikky loves you.

Merry Christmas 💞🌷🌹💐

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7