Cleanliness is Christmas

Got this pic from @Michaelbaisdenlive and it's totally on point. Sadly most people are guilty of this. 

I recently ran into some ladies at a public bathroom during a conference. They were slay queens. I was taking my time Infront of the mirror because their amebo was sweet. They finished their private restroom businesses, took some mirror pics and walked out without washing their hands. I was like; ewwww! A public bathroom? Seriously? Didn't their mama teach them that washing your hands is the easiest way of preventing the spread of bacteria and infectious diseases? I was disappointed and was inching towards being disgusted when I thought; "wetin concern me sef?" Anyway, when it was time to meet and chat, I jejely avoided them and their hands...shikina😀😀

Ask yourself today; do you wash your hands after using a bathroom/restroom/toilet/convenience/Whitehouse/court/ladies or gents (call it anything)? If you are guilty as charged then change now oh or add it to your 2020 new year resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7