Embracing Nature


"Hello Nikky nwa..."

"I'm still in bed joor... leave me alone..."

Her laughter buzzed in my ears and filled my sleepy head like the sound of the phone when she had called.

I rolled my eyes while wondering what made me forget  to mute my phone.

" Nne eh it's a Saturday and I need to go back to sleep...What's up?"

"Sorry oh! Just that something amazing came up. Going hill climbing and sightseeing with a couple of friends and I knew you would love..."

Sleep disappeared and then this happened...Wow!




#inharmonywithnature #realhappiness is cheap, #notrafficjams #refreshinglygood #nikkyivy

Comments

  1. Lets get you another ride to yimi this time with Uber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaah!! Uber will ruin the fun...unless it's a boat ride or Private jet things so I get to enjoy the Aerial view lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7