Kelechi Promise Iheanacho

And I met kelechi Promise Iheanacho today...Yes, our own Kelechi of  Manchester City and Leicester City.

I was humbled by this very simple, down to earth and blessed youngman who is renowned for his impeccable soccer skills and is said to earn £85,000 per week (kindly do the conversion).


I heard his generosity knows no bounds yet we don't hear him bragging about it on social media. Infact, I didn't even know he was the one sitting calmly in the midst of other young men, and some people will not allow their neighbors to live because of few thousands in their account... mscheew!!

Anyway, my conclusion is, we must learn to be humble and give all glory to God for His numerous blessings. According to  C.S. Lewis; "As long as you are proud you cannot know God. A proud man is always looking down on things and people: and, of course, as long as you are looking down you cannot see something that is above you"

Read his bio:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7