CHIEF DADDY, CHIEF DADDY!!


I can't believe you have been waiting for a movie review? Hmmm, we must change this 2019 ooh!!

Anyway, if Nollywood Comedy is your thing and you have not seen Chief Daddy then you don't know what you are missing. 

Oh, just so you know, it's star studded with the likes of Patience Ozokwor, Joke Silva, Nkem Owoh (Osuofia), Rachael Oniga, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Funke Akindele, Falz, Ini Edo (Hot Hot!) and many others. 

Chief Daddy is hilarious (I enjoyed the wit of the casket makers 😂😂) and it has just the right content for the whole family. The camera works got me nodding; Yes Yes...okay let me not spoil it for you. 

It's showing at a cinema near you, so take a break from all the hustle, give yourself a treat and laugh your worries off. No be you chase money pass (sorry, I can't translate this one lol!) 

If you are not in Nigeria, Hit this link for a review MY REVIEW

Happy Saturday folks and have a good time!

Comments

  1. It's definitely not showing at a cinema near me, so abeg do proper review joor

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I keep forgetting our diaspora family. I apologize for that. Correction noted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7