Christmas; A Season For Dripping Happiness and Joy...

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas...La la la la!! 🙋😊😍😍😊
Blessing,Stephanie & Nikky
(dedicated to friendship)

My Season of Bliss is here again!!! (I'm actually dancing...lol!)

If you are wondering; "what is she going on about..." then jejely make yourself comfortable, tune in and sharply read  up all my previous years articles on the Christmas Season. You can start with "My Christmas Secret" here.  We are going to name this research; Your key to unraveling my love for December and the Christmas season LoL!!

While you are digging up the past, we are delving right into this Christmas Season and the fun fun fun!! Interestingly, my mood just hit the roof as expected and this means; we won't wait for you, so catch up as soon as you can.

I must confess that this year had some Willi Willi moves (if you don't know uncle Willi Willi please ask Google, thank you). The days seemed to have disappeared but it's okay, we are still grateful to Baba God for unmerited favors, protection and especially for guarding and guiding us through and against all the challenges, principalities, trenches, setbacks, and booby traps this year laid out for us. We can testify that in the midst of all that low moments, pain, poverty, stress and anguish, we had tiny streaks of laughter. I am also particularly  grateful for life and the fact that you are still a nikkyivyblog fan!! A big round of applause please 👏👏👏👏...thank you, thank you! Chai! I keep forgetting that this is not my end of the year speech. Okay, moving on....

So, just because I love you, I want you to be like me; all giggly, excited, grateful, happy...you can add all the "I feel good" terms you know. Yes dear, I want you humming tunes, singing in the shower, dancing at your desk, in your car, at the market... Simply put, I want you to be dripping Happiness and Joy everywhere you go.

Did you say something Negative? I want to believe you didn't. 

We can achieve this feat if only you would stay positive and let go of all your reservations. Newsflash!! We are going to do something different, hilarious but essential this year so get ready... set...!!

My stew is burning ... be right back 😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7