Cheating On You? What To Do

Infidelity or Cheating in a committed relationship is an issue that has been researched severally over time. You probably know a victim or someone involved in the act. There are usually several reasons for cheating but our focus will be on the aggrieved.

How do you handle being cheated on? How do you cope with a cheating partner? Are you still heartbroken? 

Well, I am not here to sell you anything or offer impracticable solutions. I am just going to be real with you. If you need your pain to go away, then be my guest...


Lara is a lovely, God-fearing, peaceful, brilliant, sexy, beautiful, hardworking and so on lady (with whose permission I am sharing this story). She has her own business and has been dating the quiet, not so handsome but tall, dark and funny Ballie (not their real names of course) for some years. Ballie has a small  art  shop and tries to make ends meet. 

Working class Lara doesn’t mind that her man is not rich. She has accepted that he hardly ever gets her any gift on any special day. She believes that someday, her Ballie would “hammer”. At the moment  she is satisfied with the fact that she loves him and he is crazy about her or so she thought.

To cut the long story short, Lara trusted Ballie deeply and never bothered about third parties ever interfering. But, last night her call came in around 11:30pm and it took hours to convince her to sleep off again. She had called with a shocker;
WordPress.com
  • Do you feel you have no reason to continue living?
  • Do you regret taking that vow , walking down the isle, wasting all that resources, energy and time on a slimy liar and two timer?
  • Are you regretting ever setting eyes on  or accepting to date that person?
  • Have you been crying all day? Have you been yelling at this person you once never got angry at (ehmm quick one; as you are raking down the house, don’t mention you spied on his/her phone unless you are ready to call it quits)?
  • Are you blaming yourself for their choices or are you so confused that you don’t even know how to feel?
“Ballie has been cheating on me! I am not acting up or being crazy. I actually saw his chats with a strange girl who was demanding to know...when he (Ballie) would pop the question cos they’ve been dating for some years now...” she choked and lost her voice;

“Nikky, I don’t know what to do? I didn’t know how to react or what to say to this man... I just stood motionless with that phone in my hand... When he came back from the restroom, kissed me on the lips and took his phone, I could not kiss him back. Its been 5 days since I read those lewd chats between my Ballie and a strange woman and I still don’t know what to do...”

Are you in Lara’s shoes? Are you hurting because someone you trusted and loved betrayed or is betraying you?

If any of the above correctly describes you or your mood right now, then you need to check the video on this blog or click on Answers for the way out...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7