Confessions 2

Find Confessions 1

I had returned from the States and settling down was the least thought on my mind. My parents however felt that getting married to a family friend who shared the same social status with us was the best way to keep me from losing my soul to gold diggers. With their minds made up, it was hard to get them to see reasons with me.


Our first meeting was prearranged. I had refused to see her, but my father's threat of disowning and disinheriting me scared me more than a little. I was still jobless and needed all the assistance I could get so I had reluctantly agreed to see and meet with her.

I was in our living room when she arrived. The moment I saw her walk in, all my arguments and reservations flew out of my head. Nikky I don't know how to describe a beautiful woman, but take it from me when I tell you that her beauty was perfect. At that moment all I saw was a vision of Kim K and Beyonce look alike. She floored all the girls I ever dated and I wanted her by my side at major events. I suddenly  became eager to grant my parents wish of making her my wife. I could not wait to show  her off to my friends.

With the families being involved, dating her was out of the question and marriage the best option. That was how I got married to my wife within one month of meeting her. I didn't care about the rush.

If only I had known about the properly concealed secret that I can no longer keep to myself...


Comments

  1. This story is becoming complicated and interesting...I'm sitting back with my feet on my table sipping my Hennessy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What secret? Women and secrets... i can never trust a female

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanity upon Vanity. never love a woman cos of her looks. I learnt that the hard way

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7