ALL ABOUT THE MONEY...



Happy New Year everyone!

Welcome back from the long vacation. My vacation was not as long as I had wanted but the good thing about it was that I got to rest, spend some time with loved ones and gossip with friends of course. 

As always something caught my attention during the Vac and although it’s not a breaking News, I must share with you all nah. Una love amebo sha...hehehe!

The December weather was superb and we were in a cozy restaurant enjoying all the “tasty and tempting food you must avoid” when a waft of expensive perfume filled my nostril and my girlfriend let out a low shriek. She sprang to her feet and I turned in time to see a very elegant young lady making a bee line for our table.

Lost but found friends, I concluded and hastily shifted my gaze away from the two ladies who were too busy hugging and talking at mega speed. I focused on my meal of chicken and chips.
Yeah Chicken and Chips. So what? I know the story of how chips are not good for you, cholesterol and all, but I have fasted from them for too long and a day won’t kill me. Give me a break abeg.

“Nikky you remember Bella aight? She lost her husband last week.”

“Sorry about your loss dear” I said with a tinge of sadness at the fact that the very beautiful and young Bella was a widow at a tender age.

“Good riddance to bad rubbish! The idiot left everything to his first wife’s children.” Bella rattled on vehemently while heaping profanities on her deceased hubby.

“Stella can you imagine oh. After condescending to marry that old man and investing three solid years of my life, he had the guts to Will only that his rickety Range Rover Sport to me!”

I was speechless and scandalized. Listening to Bella made me lose my appetite.

I know it is not News anymore that rich old men who are near death acquire young teenage girls as wives. By the way, I find that very repulsive, barbaric, unlawful and unfortunate. Every girl child deserves to be treated like a human and should be protected from sexual predators and child marriages.

But a situation where a young lady actually goes in search of a rich old man and somehow convinces or tricks him into marrying her all in the hope that he would soon die and transfer all or a substantial part of his wealth to her upon his demise is beyond comprehension.

Marriages entered into as a result of deception or unrealistic expectations are bound to fail. It should NEVER be all about the money...

Comments

  1. women and money. God will save us from these daughters of Jezzebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only proves she no sabi after all. If babes must service old men, then they have to service their minds away from history to the present Oton! looool. Make she enter market again na hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. No be small bad business..hahaha! Her cargo sank ooo!

    Abeg console her. Plenty old mugu dey town.

    ReplyDelete

  4. She got what she deserved. That old man will rest in peace.

    Petty thief

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Troublemaker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7