Scream!!


They are constructions designed to connect or bridge the distance between different levels of buildings or structures. They ensure that we have easy access while ascending or descending by providing us with platforms to rest our feet.

Recently they come in various elegant designs crafted to define our style, showcase our decor and personal style.  

I'm sure you are wondering what I am driving at. Just calm down and try not to be bored yet.Clearing my throat.

As I was saying, we call them many names like; flight of stairs, Staircase, Stairway, Stairwell or simply Stairs. In Naija we call them; Steps!
You can call them whatever you like. For me, they are mini- foothills or in severe cases; Mountains! They are the best, fastest and easiest way to lose weight. I do not have anything against anyone who enjoys taking the stairs to the fifth or even the tenth floor. I simply do not enjoy using them whenever a building has more than two floors.

I do not wish to trim down, so why would I subject myself to such a rigorous exercise? Why would I use the stairs to the fourth or tenth floor when there are; people moving transport equipment’s called ELEVATORS and ESCALATORS! All you have to do is hop in and enjoy the ride. It's that easy!

Abeg, why would I stress myself on a very busy and already stressful day?

Well that was my view until recent events scared the sweet life out of me…

Comments

  1. Nikky is at it again...we are waiting as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not bored at all. Enjoyed your intro. Different approach from the usual. Nikky you have the skills.

    Keep it up. Waiting patiently

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehen... So u were stuck in the Federal secretariat elevator abi na u fall for silverbed lol... Next story abeg, I don finish this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over sabi de worry some people.

    Ejoor, Troublemaker wetin be your own? you de guess still de claim u don finish...shut ur mouth if u no sabi wetin u go talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm! It was Nk's turning point after the elevator accident. Her ordeal made me wanna get her a private jet because I felt for her-not late anyway. Well, i hope you'll have the energy to get to the third floor through the stairs. Its keeping fit not sliming you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Private jet to the third floor? Mr Amazue, Abeg its not late oh! I need that kind of jet too.

      Nikky ur own don beta

      Delete
  6. I will prefer to exercise than witness what you are about to tell us. Please, avoid lifts in Naija if you can they are death traps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The problem I have with our people is that they want to imitate white men by installing elevator and have no plans for maintaining it.

    Most Companies known for trapping their customers and employees in their elevators have lost many potentially customers unknowingly. When a customer that has plans to partner with any company gets the news that she/he will be trapped on his way to your office the person will not come. It is scary and nobody will like to witness that.

    Private businesses should be wary of their PR and image branding if they want to progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikky never tell the story oh!! Abi u guys don De read mind like Troublemaker?

    If na me I wont tell again sef...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate all your comments.

    We welcome Kehinde, IheanyI and Mr. Mba aboard!! Tighten your seat belts and enjoy the ride...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister thank you for welcoming me back. I will try to be checking your blog if work and my children will allow me. I miss you your stories and have introduced my wife too. Ji si ike!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7