AWESOME GIFTS FOR YOUR NIGERIAN LADY 3


Is she still having doubts? Do you feel the previous gift options are not magical enough? Then, relax and read on.



2 MONEY. Money makes the world go round or so they say.

For most Naija ladies, money is the spice of a true and stable relationship. Almost every Naija girl dreams of having or aspires to have a wealthy and generous man in her life. Ladies have needs and a stuffed animal or an expensive bracelet, though adorable and memorable, would not pay her bills or solve most of the problems she is not bothering you with.

Besides, your Naija girl understands that you have a tight schedule and might not be willing to go on that vacation with her, that you have a lot on your mind and might have run out of gift options for that special occasion. So, if you don’t know what to buy or cannot accompany her on that trip, it’s okay. Simply MONETIZE IT.

 We  love credit alerts eh, lol! So just call and say; "baby I just credited your account" or simply leave an envelope of crispy notes of any currency on the dresser or table before leaving the house and make your lady love you more.

1 – THE RING OPTION. He went down on one knee and asked me to marry him! Janey screamed into the phone while staring with open admiration at the glittering engagement ring on her finger.

That is the perfect gift and the dream of all the ladies I interviewed.

After six months of constant loving, flaunting and dating, your Naija lady starts expecting only one gift from you on that special day of her life; an engagement Ring. She might not openly reveal her desires, but she sincerely expects that you would do the needful.

Most of the ladies did not fancy the one knee protocol. All they wanted was for him to pick out a cute ring and simply pop the question that would separate her from the girls. The ring puts a seal on your relationship and was selected by all as; the Most Awesome gift that would keep your Naija lady stuck on you.

That was supposed to be the last gift option, but at this point, I must say that most of the ladies I interviewed did not fall into the extravagant category and did not want the five gift options. So I decided to add an additional option;

0.0– LOVE AND LOYALTY: Did I hear you say; yeah right!  

Well, whether you choose to believe this option or not, some Naija ladies still want nothing but True Love and Care.
 
Ladies in this group were also single or had gotten the ring option without all the previously mentioned extravagant steps. The single ladies wanted  his undying love and attention while the married ladies needed; a great father for their kids and an attentive husband.

For these ladies, waking up every day in their man’s arms and being the only woman in his life was the best gift and a reason to stick around till death.  

A particular lady I interviewed gladly informed me that she loved receiving from her wealthy and caring man what other ladies would term “little gifts” and his loyalty. When I asked what she meant by little gifts, she smiled and said “I love that he helps around with chores and got me a thank you card"

The rest confessed that they loved receiving real flowers together with a wrapped romantic and not very expensive gift, funny T-shirts, hand crafted cards or jewellery, a trip to the cinema for a movie they had being craving for, picnic at the park or any gift that expressed their man's true feelings for them and showed that he was attentive to their needs. 

What mattered to these ladies was the love with which these gifts were given and the fact that he was there,  definitely not the Price Tag.

Comments

  1. And that is the End. What a remarkable article. I enjoyed it.

    Nikky, What gift option do u prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyz piece dear......finally saw my contribution amongst dem. Well though, women r different in all ramifications n crave different gifts 4rm dr men. Wat I love may not b wat d nxt lady wants 4rm her man but in d end, we appreciate d gifts we receive 4rm our men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat waz ur contribution? Lemme guess- Money? Ring? Just curious

      Delete
  3. I am glad that you all enjoyed it. stay subscribed for more interesting articles and stories...

    And you are right Wendy, we definitely appreciate the gifts we receive from our men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God we still have sane girls. I almost gave up on the dating and gift things.

    Still love you Nikky.Wats ur dream car abeg? I dont mind getting it for u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Wats ur business? Nikky aint complainin. We don notice you

      Delete
  5. Nawa! I usually meet greedy ladies oh! They are looking for a way to sell me off to the highest bidder but God pass them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I no bi oyibo. I need more than flower and ring. Infact. I need a car and a house in my name if a man loves me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m gonna give u a private jet..send ur digits babe

      Delete
  7. Chi I'm a single Naija man with lots of cash and love. I need ur number. I will build u a house and buy u any car u need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wao!!! This is interesting.....,It is a well researched commentaries.

    However, i think there should be a reciprocate article about a typical Naija man........ I am available as a respondent if necessary

    ReplyDelete

  9. Welcome aboard to all our New friends who commented. Do not forget to subscribe.

    Onyedika your comment is appreciated and I think you are right. Our Ladies deserve to know what our Naija brothers need from us.

    Feel free to conduct your research. I will be glad to share them here, if you do not mind...

    ReplyDelete
  10. My girl(s) likes (like) my bedroom gifts which they sometimes call to the heavenly bodies to come and witness hehehehe... Monetize ko monetize ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doyin u sabi wella. Bedroom gift s alwayz d best. Sanctioned by Oga at d Top

      Delete
  11. Any gift suits me, as long as it makes me feel loved and cared for.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Taribo... If only u had a different name I might have considered noticing u further so I'm sure Nikky don notice that name too and will glance no further lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tabo not Taribo aiit?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patrick it aint my biz, just sorry for u, followin Nikky all over aint gonna ger u noticed. She aint into u...trust me, Tabo knws hw dis sh*t goes down.. d 5 steps aint gettin u no where.

    Chi I'm still waitin fr ya digits.

    Wendy answer ma Q. Ring or money?
    Doyin I aiint ger time fr ya

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Tabo, my contribution is best left to me,d writer and my man. Use ur common sense den u will know 4rm my above comment

    Like a wise man usually says 'Passing 6 no b passing sense'.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taboo we ain't hostile just giving it bck d way we got it (4rm u ofcourse). If u can't take it den don't give it in d 1st place.......lol.

      Delete
  16. Tabo..come, guy mind ur joint. E no concern u. Person wey sabi Tabo make he hold am..I deh get hot temper

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hilarious..Tabo i agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tabo not Taboo. Wendy u knw notin about how I give it. I was nt hostile yall just decided to be. Move on already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7