TGIF!!!!! (MORE ON THE NEW ANTI - GAY LAW)


A FRIEND SENT THIS TO ME..READ AND LAUGH

TGIF!!!!


DEAR FEMALE FRIENDS,
(I can no longer address you as girlfriends)

DUE TO THE NEW LAW BANNING SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIPS, please note that I shall no longer be able to do the following:

1. Address you as dearie, sweetie, my lovie, girlfriend mi, etc. These names may be misconstrued by some overzealous law enforcement olopa. Henceforth, I shall address you by name....Esther,Aisha, Funmi etc.

2. I shall no longer hug, blow kisses, hold hands, or engage in any body contact with you. If we're caught, the "evidence" would be worse than calling you pet names. Only handshakes and eyebrow wiggles are now allowed. I shall also cease to send smileys like hearts, kisses, and hugs. Do not send them to me either or I shall have to unfriend you to guarantee my continued freedom.

3. Dancing together at parties is now forbidden. If you see me especially in public places, please refrain from excitedly waving at me. A Queen Elizabeth happiness-deficient wave will do. Anything else and I will summarily ignore you.

4. In the event that you want to proclaim your love for me, please do well to add the word "agape" at the end. Not adding this word will bring our wonderful friendship to a summary end. I'm saying this because; I LOVE YOU AGAPELY and do not want us in the women's section of Kirikiri Maximum.

5. It is now dangerous for us to share bathroom time. Please wait until I'm through or you can find somewhere else to have your bath.
Girls Night Out and sleepovers are hereon banned. Stay in your house so we can still have our liberty.
If you wish to visit me and I have no guest room, please bring along your mattresses and room dividers.

No more cash gifts; they may think I'm giving you money as a lover would.
No more lifts; endure the sun or rain or buy your car.

I trust you will abide by these new resolutions. Fourteen years is a long time and I am not Mandela.

Thank you for cooperation.   I love you agapely.              
Yours sincerely,
 Jayne

Comments

  1. Hehehe... As if there are no better things to criminalise... I do detest the act of of course, but this bill doesn't stop it only opens up an avenue to lock up more innocent people... I'm so laughing at Naija in Stella Oduah's voice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naija has plenty Laws. Our problem is implementation..with time all d noise will die down..na today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of our lawmakers are guilty of this offense, they should go and sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7