Afloat Season 3 E. 6

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.

— George Bernhard Shaw

------------------

Maitama, Abuja -

"You must apologize to me this minute! David I demand an apology right now!"

Tricia bawled. The room was sound proof so her shrill voice bounced off the walls. She was not accustomed to being scolded and being disrespected by David awakened alien emotions. She suddenly felt like hurting him so as to put him in his place; beneath her. The man was just a cheap wannabe who was being assisted by Alex. How he suddenly grew fangs was a mystery her imagination could not comprehend.

"I'm not Alex and you have twenty seconds to pack up your things...if you don't move your ass, I will get my men to bundle you out of this hotel. Your time starts now."

Tricia was speechless. Her fingers became fists as she balled them in rage. She wanted to strike his face but common sense warned and reminded her that her strength was no match of his and hitting him might not be a good idea. Besides this was not her territory.

"Your time is up!" 

[Don't forget to subscribe to NIB so you can get daily updates of this story and more]

David walked over to the door, pushed it open and called out to some people. Tricia's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets when two burly men strode into the room flexing muscles which seemed about to erupt from their fitted dark jackets. 

The idea of being dragged out and probably making the headlines of major blogs sent shivers down her bare back. Without hesitation, she picked up her purse and hurried towards the door. David grabbed her hand forcing her to stop. Her fiery eyes met his dark ones;

"Since you intentionally broke your phone you will have to stay home because I don't want you disappearing on me. I hope I'm clear enough?" 

"David I can afford a new phone and have it delivered to me tomorrow morning so don't you threaten me."

Tricia jerked her hand free of his grasp and walked out angrily with the men following close behind her. David grinned, picked up a sealed bottle of vodka from the mini bar and slowly followed them.

NEXT

Also Check Out:

 RIPPLES

God Was There


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7