Ella: My Story

(imagenoire.centerblog.net)
"You laugh, I laugh.
You cry, I cry.
I will never leave your side...

Those were her words. Words of the woman I loved more than my life. A woman we called mother. I trusted when she found me. She was my only light in this dark world and in my naivety I had vowed to dedicate my life just to sustain her vision..."

Ella paused. Her lips quivered and hung open as if they were waiting to be fed. She blinked dazed and lifeless eyes brimming with unshed tears threatening to worsen her misery.

At that moment, only death could set her free from the pain and anger that was gnarling at her heart. Another blink and all the restrained emotions flowed freely down her distraught face. A strange sound escaped her red lips, still wet from the tears. She hurriedly buried her face in her trembling hands and gave in to her grief. Her slender body quaked uncontrollably.

"I am a woman broken. My name is Ella and this is my story..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7