AFLOAT SEASON 2 Ep.11
Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting. - Napoleon Hill. --------------------- Location: Chairman's Compound “Stranger? Yesterday? That's impossible. We’ve had none recently. Besides, my men would have informed me if anybody came into town.” “Are you trying to say that I'm lying?” “No, sir! You know I respect you a lot, but this info...” Eric faltered, but quickly recovered. “Everybody in this community knows I don’t joke with my job. We dey always know anything wey dey happen for this town! Nothing escapes us.”

Congrats Emma and Linda. I wish you many more happy years ahead
ReplyDeleteCongrats to them. Its not ease but dear!
ReplyDeleteWow! Wonderful family. I wish them many more blessed years and may you see your children's children in Jesus name Amen
ReplyDeleteNice video and awesome family. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy wedding Anniversary Emma and Lindy! May God bless and keep your family together always
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteEmma and Lindy, may you continue to love, cherish, and honor one another for many more years ahead. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThank you fam. They sent their regards and love
ReplyDelete