Merry Christmas from moi!!


My short vacay from blogging starts tonight and I am missing you all already...sob sob

The bright side is; I won't leave you with nothing. Not possible nah.

I promise its still going to be fun, sticky, scary and in  your face in here, so put your feet up, relax and enjoy stories from our guest bloggers/writers. Don't forget to check the archives out for previous stories. Subscription is still free so type in your Email and get instant hits in your inbox once a new story is published.

I love you all and will save the best gist from the vacay for your reading pleasure.

Merry Christmas sweeties!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7