My Love...

They said time is supposed to heal all wounds, but not mine. You were still new and the memories of celebrating your arrival are still fresh. I was told to let you go. I was told you would hurt me, yet all I wanted was to bond with you. To flaunt our union, to dance on the streets with you. How am I supposed to live without you? Where do I start from?

It has been two hours and thirty minutes that you have been gone and I am still fighting down the tears threatening to mess up my makeup. Watching you shattered, forlorn and alone was my worst nightmare. This void can never be filled by any like you. We were perfect together and nothing could have prepared me for this loss. I loved you above all others. My heart is indeed broken. Nobody can patch the broken seams. Damn it! I don’t want you patched. I want you whole again but it is too late and yes, albeit so soon, I have to move on.


Although you were still new and the day I ordered and paid for you seems like yesterday, I thank God I didn’t break my leg when I tripped and almost fell on my face in the conference hall. Why did you choose that location and moment to break? Why would you embarrass me so? I pampered you above all my other shoes so what happened?!

Anyways, I will always love you. Adieu my cute stiletto.

With love, Nikky.

Comments

  1. Oh goodies me! Nikky,I was actually mourning the death of your friend but it seems you wrote this beautiful article because of high heels shoe. Just tell me its a lie :)

    Oh dear, this is unbelievable, you are such a good writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawa for some people

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...yes, that is the other side nation pride, as we are encouraged to patronize home made goods! Take note, breakup is not allowed as Aboki can mend that shoe 👞 till there's no more space for new nails and thread...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7