6 Days To Christmas


Six days to Christmas and I have every reason to sing praises to God. Omo, Naija this year no easy but God is super faithful and I am going to let my hair down, throw caution to the winds and dance Atilogu to my Lord. But hey, today is not about me.

Today is for appreciating all the special people in my life and you all made the list. For sticking around even when the stories started trickling in, for bothering to click on my links and yes, for reading and even sharing them with friends I can only say THANK YOU. It shows how deeply you all appreciate me and I am indeed very grateful.


Being my best season, I have decided to makeup for the annoying suspense and shortage of stories...put the blame on change...by giving all my true love a treat for Christmas!
I will take your breathe away, so you are encouraged to kindly kick off your shoes, grab a drink or a loved one, buy enough data plan and stay glued to nikkyivyblog.blogspot.com.ng

I love you all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7