They Deserve to be Loved...


A look at his glowing face added years to my life. All the sadness and stress of the day flew out of the window as I watched him toss my wrapped gift around. He had no clue what I had gotten for him, but he was happy.

His appealing innocence melted my hard resolve to cut short my visit. Bending down with a wide smile, I lifted him into the air and laughed out at his musical giggles. 

"Who needs to see an Angel when I have one in my arms" was the thought that raced through my head as I yielded to the strong urge to wrap my arms around him. 



His name is Bubey and we wish that all the children in the world would have a reason to smile today.

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY CELEBRATION TO ALL THE CHILDREN IN THE WORLD!!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7