February Again!!!



Photo credit - NolaWoman.com
Its February again, I must confess that this year is quite fast…anyway, welcome to the month of Love. My prayer is that everyone gets to experience true love this month and always.

As usual, it is that time of the year again. Time to celebrate love, time for flowers, chocolates, proposals, everything red and our very own Valentine Love Splash!

So, do you want to be part of our Valentine Love Splash this Year? Have you sent in your inspirational love stories yet? Do you think your story is drab and boring? Hey, just let me worry about that. It’s my duty to turn your Boring story into a Bestseller.

To be part of this opportunity, simply write and send your real love story to nikyjone@gmail.com.

Start writing that story today! I can’t wait to read and share them. 

I Love You all!!

Comments

  1. Month of ripping men off...i jump and pass

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my girl just informed me that I owe her a Christmas gift (1), that her name day is next Thursday, which translates to another gift (2) and that she looks forward to spending a romantic Valentine with the love of her life (3) supposedly me lol... See me o I resemble Dasuki

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7