CONFESSIONS IV



Find CONFESSIONS III
 
I was still trying to reactivate my brain when the crashing sound became louder and chaotic. The sound was  from the bathroom and it suddenly dawned on me that someone had broken into my mansion! Hastily pulling off the heavy duvet, I decided to get my bride to safety before accosting whoever the intruder was. Instinctively, I reached out beside me to wake her up, but her side was empty. I was alone in bed.

Nikky, it is not a secret to my friends and family, even my foes that I had a violent teenage life. At a time, I hustled hard drugs; guns; girls and ended up in a rehab center. At those times, I had intense fears and got to face many demons. But that night, the moment I felt the absence of my new bride in the semi darkness, a strange panic seized my soul. Numerous crazy questions ran through my bewildered head as I pulled out my Full Metal Pump Action Shotgun and advanced towards the bathroom door. 

Trying so hard not to breathe, I inched towards the bathroom door. My heartbeat accelerated as I wiped off the beads of sweat that had formed on my brow with the back of my hand and swore to send  to God whoever had taken my wife away that night.

I slowly turned the door knob and busted into the large masters bathroom. Winking against the bright light bouncing off the tiled floor and walls, I turned around on my heels to get a full view of the empty room. Water was running in the enclosed shower area so I rushed over and turned it off. My eyes ran over the Jacuzzi tub, the twin sink and medicine cabinet but nothing was amiss. Nobody was in the bathroom and the noise had stopped.

Where was my wife and who or what was responsible for the noise that had woken me up? Scary thoughts of her being tortured or hurt nearly drove me insane.

I suddenly felt drained of all energy and the gun in my hands became heavy as I stepped out of the bathroom and sat down at the foot of the bed in the semidarkness. Something was wrong but I just could not put my fingers on what it was. I tried to convince myself that my wife could have gone to the kitchen or back to the living room. It was a mansion and she could be anywhere.

Nikky it was 2:30am, I was afraid of losing my wife and had the urge to call my dad or the Police. At the same time I felt I should not involve anyone, but should handle the whole situation like a man. Making up my mind to search the whole house, I walked out of the room and headed for the staircase. I was about heading down the stairs when the banging noise came back. I turned around swiftly and listened. It was not coming from our room, but from the room down the dimly lit hallway...

Comments

  1. Abeg where is his wife..the whole thing wan make me kolo oooh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aauuch, u kept me spell bound...inbox me where the wife is so I won't come back to check for part 2, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...Padre abeg keep coming back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7