See Wahala!!


It was a stressful day and cooking dinner was out of the question. All I craved for was a comforting dish of thoroughly spiced Marinated local chicken with a refreshing bottle of my best beverage. A look at my wrist watch reminded me that the perfect garden for my chicken waka would be crowded at that time. Ditching my bags, I rushed out again.


The garden was busy, but as a sharp girl and a regular, I got to place my order without joining the long queue. Ignoring the mumbling of some displeased guests, I picked a nice table with a great view, reclined into a comfortable chair and felt like purring.

Nikky you need a very long vacation.

I was still weighing my options when I saw a waiter walking towards my table with a tray.

"Your order Ma."

I looked up at the dark waiter bearing my neatly wrapped  package. That was fast. Without a moment's hesitation, I dug into my meal. They lived up to expectation. It was the best marinated chicken I had tasted in awhile.

"Madam your bill is N5000."

It was the dark waiter again. The boy deserved a tip. I sat up and reached for my handbag, but the chair was empty. My heart leapt to my throat.

"Haba...my bag is gone!"

I could swear that I had placed it on the chair nearest to me. That bag had cost me a small fortune. I sprang to my feet and looked around frantically. Who could have stolen a bag I had placed right infront of me? Who wan ruin all my VIP effizy nah? This must be jazz oh...

"Madam please pay me. I need to serve other customers."

The waiter was obviously becoming impatient and our little drama was beginning to gain a small audience.

Trying not to panic, I reclaimed my chair. That was when I realized that in my haste I had ditched my handbag and all my personal effects on my bed before driving over to the garden.

See wahala!!




Comments

  1. Nikky appears again...u left us hanging.

    Haha! U don enter Be that oh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikky, the comedian! You must pay oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na so you hungry? U see your life Nikky? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should join Nollywood. Your script will be approved and you will be a good actress. How did you escape from there? Did you end up washing dishes? *I laugh in Chinese*

    ReplyDelete

  5. HAHA!! I experienced such back in the days. when men were boys. one long throat girl i dated nearly messed me up at a restaurant. she ordered more than i could pay for. Na God save me that day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7