Confessions

Strange world indeed.  Tim's story left me speechless. He said I can share, so I have copied and pasted it for you to read ... 

Nikky, you must agree with me that every man wants a good, doting and caring wife. In fact because it is usually very hard to find a good woman most men do not bother to look out for one while the lucky ones are always thankful to God for blessing them with such a woman.

My situation is different. I met and married a good woman but after being married to her for three years, I can finally testify that I am tired of pretending to love my wife and our little daughter. Marrying my wife was a huge mistake and as much as I try, my marriage has turned out to be a failure.

My wife is beautiful to an extent, definitely intelligent and totally faithful to me. She is a good mother to our only daughter and can cook a nice meal when she wants to,  but the problem is that I still see her as a housemate I cannot eject. A cross I must carry till death. A barrier to my emotional fulfillment and since I can no longer endure the physical torture of living with her everyday, I have decided to liberate myself from the trap we stepped into three years ago.

Nikky, my only plea is that people should not judge me harshly when they read about my travails which started few hours after our wedding. Infact, on our first night as husband and wife...

Comments

  1. Wetin he wan confess? Most Nigerian husbands are crazy, take it or leave it

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you make our bed so we lie on it. No need crying over split milk, carry your cross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear na so! Why is he complaining. She has moved on he should do the same. Next time value what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice who has moved on? Ar u sure dis guy s not ur husband?! even if u be him wife, allow d man to finish his story cos confession is good for d soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigerian females and conclusions...Myriam and Alice abeg take a chill pill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikky, where is my comment to Ghen? What is this black thing here? I see me wahala!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ ghen

    I said most men do not know how to love a lady. The guy should go for love training classes to improve himself in order not to mess up next time. I am sorry to say that wailing will not bring back his wife. She will definitely find a good and loving man :)

    Btw, my future husband will not try this nonsense with me. He already knows, don't worry about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Biko Alice is very correct I support her.
    @ ghen ghen, I hope you are not the man in that post. Please, next time pamper a lady to get the best out of her.

    Nikky, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7