All About Love ( Diana's story)



Concluding Part of Diana's Story...
   
This could not be happening! Diana thought as she placed her phone beside her leather bag on the passenger's seat. Her career was in jeopardy! She was already ten minutes late for her meeting with the company’s major client all because a careless driver decided to park his car right behind her car.

Being late for appointments was alien to her and for the first time since she resumed with the new multinational company, she had to call her clients to extend the time of the meeting. She stared at the guards who was beside her car with displeasure.They were obviously helpless and reluctant. After some minutes of dragging their feet, one of them mustered up courage went off to get the owner of the car.

That was five minutes ago, she thought irately while staring at her wrist watch. Hissing impatiently, Diana got down from her car and turned towards the second security guard...

“Are you sure your colleague actually went to inform the owner of this car that I am waiting for him to come and get it out of the way?”

She was finding it very hard to suppress the anger burning within her.

“Yes Ma. They will soon come. Please no vex.”

“When? I am already late for my meeting!”

She yelled out with disgust at their inefficiency. Her voice echoed through the quiet underground parking lot strewn with different cars.

 “You were here when they parked this car, why didn’t you tell them to park it well!”

“There was no space and he said he won’t waste time inside. Ah they are coming!”

She turned in time to see the young guard strolling over with a young man in a plain, sky blue short-sleeve shirt. They were chatting like old friends taking a walk in the park. Diana felt her last shred of self control wear out. She swore under her breath and placed her hands on her hips. Her frown deepened when the man stopped to answer his call. The guard stopped on his track and waited for him.

That did it. Diana strode over to meet them and tapped the man’s free hand;

“Excuse me. I don’t care who you are, but if you don’t get your cheap and ugly car out of my way, I will make sure you pay dearly for every damn minute I wasted here waiting for you!”  

 “You said that?” I asked with astonishment.

Diana nodded with a very wide grin and continued;

“I later found out that the car I called cheap, was a Bugatti Veyron and the annoying man turned out to be my boss’s youngest son.” she whispered.

I nearly fainted from screaming.

That was how Diana met the love of her life. After their encounter in the parking lot, Angel Brain, who was used to being pampered and kissed up to by all who knew him, became interested in and later attracted to the beautiful, brilliant and shrewd Diana. It took him months of tireless wooing to convince her to go out with him. Eventually Diana, the nerd, fell in love. 

I later got introduced to the kind, gentle, caring, loving, handsome, funny and very smart Angel Brian and the last time I checked, they were off to St. Bart’s Island for their honeymoon.

The end.

Comments

  1. I want to propose to my girl this Val. She a nerd too. My lovely nerd ;))

    Your story just put me in the right mood.

    lovely story Nikky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Okey; lovely! Congrats and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely....... Not the conventional love story. This is diff, and quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lindy; definitely intriguing..but not like mine...I'm tempted to share

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Just like that Nikky? Please, ask Diana to complete this story beg....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7