TGIF!!! (Reconnaissance)


Its a Friday and I am elated because yesterday, posts on this blog clocked TWENTY and I think it's worth celebrating! Relax. No partying yet...

Before I start popping bottles,  I want to say a big thank you to you all for making today possible. Especially for reading my stories and making out time to comment.

I deeply appreciate NIB fans like; Chyk, troublemaker, MichaelDenis, Juddy, Dan, Odinaka, Jayne, Chibueze, Emmanuel, Ken, Helen, Mr. Mba and every other person wey don comment for my posts. It has been fun and I love your comments. Please keep them coming and I promise not to run out of stories....hopefully.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!

Comments

  1. Well, TGIF! But why did u have to end the article when I was already relaxing and getting in the mood to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 already; Nice... Keep them coming and u will have us returning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we must thank you too... Coming from someone who knows how difficult it is to churn out scripts and stories... Keep them coming and try publish full novel sharperly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you jare..I love ur stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! So swt... Trust me doz stories aint lame, and anyone who dares to tink odawise shld luk up d meaning of d word "idiot".

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there's that pretty face again hehehe... Nikky u go try hook me up na kilode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come Niiky, so you did not greet me? Ok, I will carry placard soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You are a gifted writer and I like good stories. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Nneka abeg no carry placcards..

    Every body listen up..I wan greet Nneka in a special way.

    Abiola thank you.

    Thank you my people!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7