Worst Valentine Ever

Not everyone is enjoying this Valentine's day..
.

Lovely video and pictures, but Nikky abeg, I no dey feel today's Val. This Valentine is rough sha...No money because of this new Naira change and ATM stress is on another level. I have even given up on seeing cash in the near future  sef. Then add No Bae to buy me gift to my wahala. Abeg forget all the independent woman gist, a woman  needs an amazing man by her side. They can argue if they like.

Anyway, na to just de look Africa Magic whenever Power Holding releases light. That's if they release it today. 

Wallai this is the worst Val's day for me and I have decided not to think about it. I will just eat my agbado. Atleast nobody will serve me breakfast this year 😂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7