Rice again?

Pic credit: knorr.ng

It's Christmas again and you are probably thinking; rice is expensive, how we go do?

My question is; must we eat rice every Christmas? Nigerians are extremely inlove with "rice". Every special occasion without Jollof rice; white rice with sauce and/or fried rice is like committing a heinous crime. People would eat whatever you have to offer and still be on the look out for their tasty rice, whoever did us this thing sha!

I read on food network that Rice makes the perfect side dish because it's versatile and can be a blank canvas for all kinds of flavors but sincerely, I am tired of the rice dish. There are always other side dishes at Christmas, but somehow I don't want any grain of rice near my table.

To spice this Yuletide up I have decided to take lectures on how to prepare exotic continental and rich traditional dishes from a great chef. In the spirit of the season, I will be sharing snippets of my lecture note with you here free of charge. It is time to eat healthy varieties of our dear local dishes.

If you are interested, stay glued to nikkyivyblog...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7