Q & A - Calabar Carnival


Q - which state in Nigeria is known for the Biggest African street party?
Pic credit: Daily Trust

A- Calabar!
Pic credit:punchng.com

I think I want to relocate. In fact, I am definitely relocating. But will a short Christmas break create the magic I need? Who picks the 31 days bill? Nawao, if only I don't have to pay the bills...

Okay, that is my brain working over time...lol!

Can you imagine 31 days of No Work, partying without thoughts of clients and files. 31 days of dancing, immersing yourself in the rich culture and seeing breathtaking sites.

If you want to know more about this carnival, read HERE



Comments

  1. Loool...Bills go with fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 31 days in a hotel is a crazy idea. best to hire a house, go with friends and split the bills.

    makes more sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad if you have a heavy pocket or account...I appreciate the suggestion

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7