How I Saved My wife



So, we are starting with this story from a NIB reader. I loved it...

Photo credit- afrophire.com

The first time I met her was many years ago at a close friends birthday party. We were introduced and somehow during a drinking game, she had too much to drink and fell asleep on the tiled floor. I was new in town and was lodged in the hotel where the party was going down. I didn’t know who she was, but I remember that i got tired of staring at her almost nude and pale body sprawled on the cold tiles. Since none of my friends wanted to leave the party, I had to carry her to my room that night. 

Even in her almost comatose state, her beauty was flawless and carrying her in my arms set off many alarms in my head, but nothing happened. She was drunk, threw up on my bed, on my best shirt and kept on sobbing in her sleep. I could not go back to the party because I was scared she would die in my absence. The next day she woke up with a migraine, yelled at me for reasons best known to her and stumbled out of my hotel room. I was angry, exhausted from being awake almost all night and wished I would never see her again.

Three years later, my company won a small contract and my friend sent the IT manager from his company to submit their proposal and discuss the best options for the contract.  My secretary ushered in my last appointment for the day and I looked up only to stare into a very familiar face. It was the same lady I had saved many years ago and she did not recognize me.

I was impressed by her brilliance. The IT manager that walked into my office that day was different from the lady who had crashed out of my room many years ago. The urge to see her again made me ask her out on a date, I eventually revealed my identity and she finally got over the past. We became very close friends and with her help, my company executed the contract optimally.

We dated for nine months and have been married for two years now. Every day, I pray that God should keep her alive for me because I cannot imagine a life without her.  I still thank God I was the one that saved her that day.

Comments

  1. That's y its good to be nice to people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy u sure say u be true Naija guy. Omo u see awoof, leave am? U no touch small? I dey doubt u sha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this story comes mostly from movies. Don't get me wrong, things like this should be real but the world we live in today makes it practically impossible to believe even if someone narrates it as something he did. Suffice it to say that it's good to be nice to people and never take advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikky my Story Queen! Nice fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice story always having happy ending :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Iheanyi, it happens everyday after all movies are daily events of people. I was shocked when I read this story because Nikky wrote my friends true life story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a gentleman. I keep telling people, we still have the good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment.
Click on the Subscription button to get more stories.

NB: Any comment that is not by Nikkyivyblog is the exclusive opinion of the Reader who commented and does not reflect the views of Nikkyivyblog

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7