Afloat Season 3 E. 3

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

-----------------


Ituron community - 

One thing Eric had learned over the years was that hastily unleashing his anger always had a bizarre ending. But, like his father before him, patience was a virtue the gods of their ancestors had kept beyond his strong grasp, especially when his job and the people he respected were involved.

"Maurice I will ask you one last time, where is the stranger?"

"This is interesting. Eric when did you develop interest in my guests or is this a way of asking for my help? If you're having challenges with your job. You...

"Stop wasting my time!"

[Don't forget to subscribe to NIB so you can get daily updates of this story and more]

Eric said menacingly, cutting him off mid-sentence. His men rushed over and surrounded Maurice. The latter laughed out boisterously. 

"Eric you're just a boy so these baby pranks can't intimidate me. Have you forgotten so soon? I made you who you are. The power you are showing off is all thanks to me. If not that i stepped down you would still be my boy, running my errands..."

"Take him!" 

Eric ordered and his men instantly grabbed Maurice' hands and pushed him towards the stairs but a shrill cry halted them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7