AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.1

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 

— Mae West
----------------

Okay, here we go with the season 2!!! I need ogene sound for this lol!!

Hello guys, sadly I wont be doing so much description of scenes (lets leave that for the book) and updates will be "mightly" slow, yeah. Half bread is better than ...
Anyway enjoy them as they come. Welcome to all the new comers and to the stable fans, thank you for your patience. And and and...lol! No swear words, yep, so add whatever comes to your mind wherever you see HECK... okay lets start.

The scene starts in a scantily furnished dimly lit room.

“You know I can’t lie to you - I swear on my mother’s grave - she left me at that that new Chinese restaurant and said she was going home!”

Brad explained through swollen lips. He was on his knees with hands clenched together in front of him like a man praying to his creator. The front of his shirt was stained with blood trickling down from his battered lips.

“Interesting...what was my sister doing at the Chinese restaurant with you?”

Alex asked calmly. His fiery eyes took in the perspiration trailing down Brad’s face as he tried to resolve where to embed his bullet after he must have confirmed his sister was safe and home. Shooting Brad in the heart would take him out instantly and he didn’t want that. The fool needed to be taught a lesson not given an easy pass. His hands? Now that was a perfect spot. That way he would never touch innocent girls ever. He took steady steps closer to where Brad knelt and the latter tried to shield his head with quivering hands

“Sh-she... I invited...”

“You now stammer? I will repeat myself one last time. What the HECK was my kid sis doing at a restaurant with you after I warned you not to even look at her! You wanted to try me abi?”

“Noooo! No Please... Alex please let me explain...”

Alex pulled out a shiny pistol and Brad sprawled on the dusty, pothole riddled floor of the mini studio inside the rehearsal hall.

He was working on the songs for their rehearsal when Alex and Tony stormed in. Tony had grabbed him by his collar and shoved him hard against the wall. The impact made him see stars and he could swear his forehead must have cracked open. He was still trying to figure out what was happening when series of punches to his ribs and face erased all thoughts and songs from his dazed brain. Tony's beat down and heavy punches were halted by Alex who sent him out of the room before he started his barrage of questions. Alex never laid a finger on him, but Brad was no fool. He knew from experience that Alex was merciless whenever his family was involved. His calm demeanour only meant he was still unsure of his sisters location and he, Brad Udom, would be a dead man once he found her unless a miracle happened.

“Alex please - you know I would NEVER, EVER harm your sister...She - she walked in on Mabel and I...I - I swear I- I only wanted to convince her not to say a word of it to anyone. Th...that was all. I don’t know where she went to...” He started weeping.

Just then, Tony rushed into the room breathless and Alex turned to face him;

“Lex, there’s trouble...”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines day: LOL!!

My white Christmas tale

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E.11

AFLOAT SEASON 2 E. 12

Nikky's Diary - 17 Again?

Afloat Season 3 E.5

Afloat Season 3 E. 7